About Me

My photo
Bristol, United Kingdom
I had my first experience of spirit when i was about 11 years old and ringing the lead bell at a wedding in a local church, when i saw this shadowy figure walk across infront of me. I would be lying if i said that i was not frightened by my first experience. After this I was interested and often wondered if there was life after death and in June 2004 I joined the BSPRI a bristol based paranormal group and in 2005 started to attend development circles to find the answers I was searching for. I now run my own web site http://www.healingwolf.org/forums which I have renamed Spiritual Souls where my aim is to get liked minded people together sharing ideas and help each other develop.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

pink diamond meditation class



Healing Meditation (pink diamond)
Fridays(12 dec) pink diamond meditation class repeated

this class is run by Indigofairy in classroom1 at 8:30pm UK time and will be run on thursday 17th Dec and Sunday 20th Dec 09 and I will say that it is a fantastic class for those of you who attended 1st time round who would like to attend again.

All members are welcome.

Please check local time zones for these classes (pst 1:30pm, cst 2:30pm, est 3:30pm, Nz 8:30am)

No comments:

Post a Comment